女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Thursday, July 28, 2011

♥ Fine :) ♥

























^
^
look at my stupid study face XDD

but actually i dint wear spec de XDD




(do revision until i so boring....just take some 38 pic...LOL)


finish Ujian Setara 2 


juz do some preparation n exercise to prepare my exam


OMG...my add maths reallllllllyy....speechless!! 


I try my best ard :(


hope wont fail only




















everything will be FINE soooooon :)














added some cute cute picture XD


really love this post...hahas....its too cuteee =D
















dont be sorry for that...


do what that's good for you..


ntg is wrong..


just the DAMN PROMISE that make our heart broke =)


if cant do that, dont make any promise to anyone..


                                                  thats all :)














share 1 peom at here...


this is our F4 literature






this is a meaningful poem...


hey girls,,


read this n try to understand =)






[ He Had Such Quiet Eyes]


He had such quiet eyes
She did not realize
They were two pools of lies
Layered with thinnest ice
To her, those quiet eyes
Were breathing desolate sighs
Imploring her to be nice
And render him paradise


If only she'd been wise
And had listened to the advice
Never to compromise
With pleasure-seeking guys
She'd be free from ''the hows and whys''


Now here's a bit of advice
Be sure that nice really means nice
Then you'll never be losing at dice
though you may lose your heart once or twice
















QM junior,


do ur best in the test tml =D












i really dont like  durian


hahas XDD
















stop at here,


Good night everyone =)









back to top