女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Sunday, November 6, 2011

♥ WE ? ME ! ♥


weii weii weii...

dont hamsap leh!!

haha... 

i took my clothes' word as my blog title today !!

but i terbalik it jor XD






cut my hair ard ><







went PC fair at Midvalley :D

chipmunks chipmunks XD












act wat?? act cute??haha





act cool??  haha~~

nice spec :D




lunch 1--
Haagen Daaz Banana split !!! delicious lorh.....



my biao jie :D


lunch 2--
pancake house 












dont get shock XD

haha...

play my new webcam




big round face..

ET !! hahahah~



hallowin? ghost! XD



dunno wat animal X1

dunno wat animal X2

dunno wat animal X3

dunno wat animal X4


big sun ><


nice ELYTS ..i like :D






 big eyes ♥


kakakkakaka~~~







special one ♥








back to top