女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥ hey,, ♥





how's ur hols my friend? XD






just simple。




my mum  ♥



Lunch-at KimGary


猪扒包




delicious ! 




bought new jeans at Sg Wang

love this !!


(ignore my deep panda eyes!!!!)



it cost RM 169.80.

can i say this is the most expensive cloth in my wardorpe?? =3=


thx mum buying this for me...XD




haha...act like Popteen Japanese model style?? -.-

(self-vomit) XDD












LOVE YOURSELF MORE  :D






night world_____________________







back to top