女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

♥ eeeeeee ♥

有点太闷没事做

敷衍更新一篇哈






下午随便乱弄的作品

一直觉得弄到有点怪怪的O.O

看了很久

却不懂哪里出问题??@@









假期

不要那么快过完!!!!D=








我有青少年痴呆==

一直弄不见东西

( 哭泣/.\ )








假期前一直说看戏看戏

到现在

1部都还没看 =.=












蛮有意思的=)

一篇文章的一部分~

耐心读下去=D







【.....televisyen is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs. Having and holiding a job is impostant in life for a responsible man, You will have to take care yourself and your family and all for that, you'll need money. Nobody is oblinged to give you money.                                       You have to earn it................】







到此,,早睡早起身体好。

去睡吧各位 

nitessssssssss       ;D











back to top