女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

♥ 英文 ♥









F4 and F5 is not your honeymoon year

this word had been repeated many times from our teacher's mouth.

ya~~

I know....

this year start is not my honeymoon year anymore...

T.T

beginning this year, is not longer a date for me to enjoy my life.



I try to improve my English as well....


because my English really SHIT!!







(TEACHER WARNED ME IN FRONT OF THE CLASS) 

do not text message me!!............bla...bla....bla..................
^
^

I'll remember this word...

from now on...

I'll try not to write short form....

because I don't want to repeat my mistake.....










at last....

GOD BLESS ME 


T.T




hope  I can get satisfactory result in my exam.....











*PS- actually my English is not that good....some word is translate by google XD







I love Google =3=







back to top