女人当自强 ♥ welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world welcome to my world

Friday, December 17, 2010

♥ update







juz to update my dear blog  



last month photo





dun take away my love!!-----FORREROR ROCHER  





recently...

my life repeat like a routine....

every day move with the same mood =)


Children really cute!
* when they didnt cry ~.~*



after work

reach home

really tired!

but i like tired ><


finally....

i had changed my bad habit....

i sleep before 12am

waoh....

miracle@@





i want go shopping v my dear ji mui ><






my brother bought a new phone....

W995< his dream phone.....

now he got it.....







now i also have my dream phone > N8

really expensive><

so,,,,get it when i dream @@






my school uniform was ready made for school re-open 

also excited my F4 life 

such a surprising idea ><






*.*

i m waitng the day -- 23 of Dec

PMR result i m waiting u

exciting n nervous





 i have to ready for my Piano Concert at 2 Jan coming year 














this holiday really special for me =)





nothing will beat me

i must be strong

a BIG BIG girl ^^





back to top